Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Humble Out Baby.

Tonight I'm going home to make lemon infused pasta for my man because we are celebrating 30 months of knowing each other.  I'm not quick enough with math to tell you how many of those we've been married, but it's enough just to say 30 months of knowing Dave's my "other" in the world.  Hoorah.


St Nick's Pub, September 2009
Photo by Janice Winter
We met at at an eensy sized jazz club in Harlem called St. Nick's.  It was my birthday.  How in the world could I have guessed  that I would be making him an elegant angel hair dinner 30 months later on a perfectly fall night in Washington state? 

And as this is a lifestyle blog -- I'll repeat my very favorite thing he has to remind me to do constantly.                 

"humble out"

Yes yes ... so true, right?  Humble out.  I love it.  It's always applicable and it's most definately to thank (99 percent on his end) for getting us through to this 30 month night.

So happy 30 month to us & happy autumn night to you.  If I like the lemon y din, I'll post the recipe later.  xxo

1 comment:


Ash after Italian food.

Blog Archive