Thursday, October 21, 2010

Love this yard.




Back yard




flower picking


potting wedding plants


jo's shoes

my shoes with toes peeping

front yard
rope & chair
front yard


nest & hose
front yard




salad
back yard work station



front yard
Oh how I love this yard. It's thoughtfully put together & quirky & doesn't give itself away in first glance.  And yes, there is a spectacular garden (and home), as well, but that's not what I'm choosing to feature today.  My friends, Joleen & Steve have created a totally original Northwest backdrop.  It's "the spot" to enjoy a pork roast on the grill, toots around with sandals & a magazine when it's hot or warm your hands by the fire pit when you're chilled.  I was over a few days ago and 
a colorful salad had been made with papaya & radishes.  It was just hanging out on the deck, looking all yummy & bright.  Also, flowers got picked for me to take home, planted flower arrangements were being worked on for a family member's wedding & I even had some time to snap some admiring shots of our shoes. 

1 comment:

  1. Gosh, these photos are magical. I love this yard, too!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete


Ash after Italian food.

Blog Archive