Thursday, January 13, 2011

Cashmere for your baby.

Nothing is yummier than cashmere on babies.  It's absurd to spend so much, but oh my, if money was no object, every baby I've ever known would know the feeling of cashmere.  This girlish baby blanket is from "across the pond", so it would be even extra luxurious to have it sent to the states.  You could find it here, if you feel like dreaming :  lux UK baby stuff to LOVE.  (Would also be perf when momma gets cold! )
This little baby is wearing a 100 percent cashmere "pram" set, which includes leggings, coat, mittens and hat.  It's finished by hand and couldn't be more classic.  This set would cost $390.  Expensive and darling.  Here is the link to dream about this one : blue LUX pram set.  And I love love the vintage circus truck besides baby...

2 comments:

  1. At first I thought it was an irregularly shaped baby under the striped blanket.

    Also, if you want hand-finished cashmere for baby, say no more. It will be made in my private atelier on the east coast and shipped to you. I need five months notice :)

    ReplyDelete


Ash after Italian food.

Blog Archive