Monday, January 31, 2011

Katerina Rose turns 13.

My cousin Kate turns 13 today.  Sometimes my aunt call her "Katerina", which I love, because I can pretend we are Russians.  Rose is her middle name.  Thirteen years old is such a big deal -- really.  I just can't believe she's so grown up.  I picked out an advertisement for Pink Sparkle to commemorate her birthday.  It's Kylie Minogue's specially blended fragrance and it fuses white peach, pink grapefruit, fresh lily of the valley with a radiant fizziness of the champagne accord, gardenia and Arabian jasmine. Base notes are musk, bourbon vanilla and vetiver bourbon. In this perfume ad for Pink Sparkle, Minogue is sitting on top of champagne crates.  So HAPPY 13th BIRTHDAY pretty cousin!  I wish I could throw you a sweet party and look good wearing Kylie's festive pictured frock.

2 comments:


Ash after Italian food.

Blog Archive