Saturday, February 12, 2011

Attractive & Interesting Royal Couple.

Photo by Sean Gallup/Getty Images Europe
Here is a close up picture of the Danish Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary, (who in this picture is pregnant with their twins).  They were visiting the Ozeaneum maritime museum and aquarium last fall in Stralsund, Germany.  I think they are far more visually interesting than the other royal couple, (think England) that is getting way too much press for topics that I usually might want to know about.  Like wedding dresses & handbags and where to honeymoon.  But I just don't think Kate's that cool, (except her sister is named Pippa - that is cool), and though I wish them all happiness & hot love, there is not a lot of visual interest for me.  All to say, I would like to turn our attention to Prince Frederik & Princess Mary.  It just so happens that one of my good friends is named Mary and she is married to a Dutch man that looks a lot like Prince Frederik (especially around the eye & lip area), which I find kinda fascinatingly coincidental.  Also, Princess Mary's red head piece is lovely.  Also, their twins have since been born, but I could not figure out what they decided to call them.

2 comments:

  1. Agreed. Check out this series of images on the fam: http://awhitecarousel.com/2011/mary-frederik/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love her red head piece, jacket and dark hair. I'm part dutch too so I'm a fan.

    ReplyDelete


Ash after Italian food.

Blog Archive