Sunday, February 06, 2011

Cool girl.

This girl is a cool girl.  I haven't gathered her name, but she has a cool blog called Sea of Shoes where she talks about her outfits.  I don't think she talks about anything else, and it seems like people send her clothes to try on and then someone takes pretty pictures of her wearing different outfits.  I didn't have to click very far to get that girl crush feeling about her look and her attitude and her commitment to fashion.  Here are two pics (of her) that caught my eye, as well as her descriptions of what she has on.


"These Louboutins are some of my favorite shoes, even though they don't get out much in real life because they are both extremely delicate and painful. These ballet pink tights sent to me by Hue inspired me to get these shoes out. Worn with a Jelly Garcia skirt and thrifted men's shirt, and tons of vintage gold jewelry..."
 "80's Moschino leather jacket with lion chain details"

4 comments:

  1. Also a smart girl--nice business model!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. It's a nice one. I just need one - but I'm scared of cluttery ads. How about you will be the attorney at large for Right Now Love? You can remind me to give photo credit, when it's due. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is very cute. Wish I had her outfits and jewelry.

    ReplyDelete


Ash after Italian food.

Blog Archive