Thursday, February 24, 2011

Snow Day

Favorite window view.

The living room is totally utterly lived in right now - mussed up & rumply & super cozy.  Lots of iced coffees and cups of plum tea.

Weird egg thing I made for D with last night's sweet potato curry.

Friendly computer: good for I Love Lucy episodes, & RNL posting.

View from the bedroom with the shade down.

This is the dresser I should be organizing today but probably won't...

Went back to bed after getting the text that the clinic would be closed due to snow.  HOLLA.

I've put on my coziest red flannel for this snowed-in day. 

2 comments:

  1. My favorite post yet. I'm even smelling your "lived in" world...miss that. To me, it still smells like Michael and Lilacs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now it's just a different boy's name : "Tom". Or when I'm really dressing up, "Mr. Ford" ...

    ReplyDelete


Ash after Italian food.

Blog Archive