Saturday, April 16, 2011

Happy Random Saturday.

I'm so soso happy it's Saturday.  Here are my some recent "orphan" pics that I wasn't sure how to formalize into a post.  i think this will be my new thing.  a "random" post.  kind of perfect.  off to go for walk with one very pretty San Franciscan blond.  And waiting on another pretty one to be born into the world!  Can't wait, can't wait.  Come on little "A" - there is a big & rad & funny group waiting to love you!!  
From the Martha Stewart May 2011 issue.  Hot off the press & I'm pretty hot for it.
Image via the City Sage
He** bent on being sugar free so no marshmallow treats for me.

Picasso.  Wonderful, with lots going on.
This is what my friend Ricky has attached to his google.  He's talented and just so.
Pretty much want to wear these shoes on the day of my funeral.
prettae fro.

1 comment:

  1. love this post! I'm a fan of random things. Equally excited for little "A" to arrive...the anticipation is killing me! :)

    ReplyDelete


Ash after Italian food.

Blog Archive