Wednesday, November 23, 2011

in the spirit of tomorrow ... what i'm grateful for today.

Today, I'm particularly grateful for my job & the little pleasures that come in having a super generic work space spiced up with one's own flava flav.  I'm also just grateful for a good job that I think I do a good job at  --- and all the lovelies I've met because of work - and the way that work pays the bills - and the bits and pieces of "myself" that I get to sneak into an average work day. 

hello. 

some of my yummy stacked bracelets.  i have found that bracelets are the easiest way to "me" up an outfit at work.  otherwise, things have to stay on the tame side, if you know what i mean.

dorky work space and my phone -- which i'm always on, so i have a total relationship with.  i've placed things that remind me of loved ones behind the phone so i have a nice focal point.

thanksgiving indulgence ... decaf breve and mexican chocolate from rebekah that i've been slowly savoring, bit by tiny bit.  

my top drawer ... so much lipstick and other necessaries.




No comments:

Post a Comment


Ash after Italian food.

Blog Archive