Thursday, October 28, 2010

Rio Rosa Mosqueta

A few months back, my sister brought me a little love from Cali in the form of some super cheap, rose scented mexican baby oil for the body.  I (obviously) became quite obsessive with the concept & went quickly through my two bottle supply.  Now that my supplier lives in Oregon, far away from the Mexican border & no longer able to procure it for me, I had to poke around online & find a new rose oil fixation.  This one is for the face.  It's quite fancy seeming & seems to be available only in the UK.  I have not yet used it, but as soon as I can touch base with my all-things-lovely-supplier-from-England, I will put it on my night stand & fixate in person.  It seems so yummy.  It's called Rio Rosa Mosqueta and it's made from the seeds of the rosa rubiginosa plant, which grows high up in the Andes.  It's great for rosacea & scars & for girls that want to glow.  Um, HELLO wonderful. 



No comments:

Post a Comment


Ash after Italian food.

Blog Archive