Wednesday, February 09, 2011

I heart CHANEL body art.

I'm pretty dazzled, right now.  I really really want to click on CHANEL.com with the intention to purchase.  It's the hottest, most amazing accessory to come along for a long while, and as a passionate accessorizer, I am qualified to say that.  Officially known as Les Trompe L'Oeil de CHANEL Temporary Skin Art, they cost $75 dollars (with shipping it jumps to $85), and there are 5 sheets included, with a total of 55 limited edition designs by CHANEL's creative director, Peter Philips.

Umm.  Hello.  Come to momma.  I need these in my life and on my skin.  And after some careful considering, I realized you do, too.  I know $85 is a lot.  But it's Chanel.  And it's so cool.  And if a group of us go splitsy, it's really not so bad.  If there are 4 readers interested, it would cost $17 a sheet.  I'm curious if the sheet can be "broken up" , (like cut individual tattoos off the sheet and divvy them up even more ...), but I don't think we'll know until I see it in person. For now, I am so in for $17.  Plus, this is RNL's first group activity.  It goes without saying that I will be doing a follow up post on our pretty decked out skin once the CHANEL has entered the buildings and been applied to our bodies.  Logistics: I will send the individual sheets to your home address.  You would send me a personal check for $17, or less, depending if we can break the sheets up.  So let me know.  Leave a comment or call me or email me.  Chanel, chanel, chanel, whoo whoo.

4 comments:

  1. I'm in for $17. I'm having visions of summer nights in tank tops, w/ my long awaited summer tan, making fish tacos and wearing Chanel body art..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, we just need two more lovely lasses.

    ReplyDelete


Ash after Italian food.

Blog Archive