Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Dave's fade.

This is Dave last night with his new fade.  He was looking at RNL and suggested I man it up.  This is my first attempt. 
Dave tries to be particular about his line in the front; he wants it razor sharp.   He doesn't think I'm that exact, but he still lets me do his hair because as tough as he acts, he's actually a very accomodating, very cool customer. 
A good fade for a guy means that it starts very short toward the hairline, over the ears and around the back, but is left longer as you get toward the top of the head. The haircut is meant to "fade" from short to long, with no line of demarcation. A fade in Dave's case is very short, but it can be longer depending on the length of the beginning clipper guard.  A good fade is hard to do.

2 comments:

  1. I'm impressed that you know so much about a fade and that Dave trusts you to do it. I don't think I'd trust myself to do it. He looks very handsome, good work.

    ReplyDelete


Ash after Italian food.

Blog Archive