Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Pink puff and Shilpa Shetty.

Actress Shilpa Shetty models bridal fashion with Harper's Bazaar, India, back in 2009.  Pretty lady, pretty frocks.  Pretty pretty. *
Hello pink puff, I will always love you.
The star burst beading and light grey blue color of this gown is totally exquisite.  
Quintessential bridal.

Love the empire waist and brightness of this dress.

Mostly I included these last two pictures because the styling was so random;
what a bizzare kiddie-skelton-hanging-thing and funny clutter on the dresser?
Obviously I love it all. 
*Could not figure out who shot or styled these photos ...

2 comments:

  1. I will always be in love with Indian Bridal fashion and starbursts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these dresses. If only my lifestyle accommodated.

    ReplyDelete


Ash after Italian food.

Blog Archive