Thursday, April 21, 2011

Fresh Thursday.

Here's some spring y pics to pick up your Thursday.  Some are from my friend Joleen's home, where she hosted a gorgeous and super yummy early dinner the other night.  We enjoyed the company of wonderful Lyza girl and ate a Mexican inspired casserole along with a salad of papayas, radishes and avocado.  I made my first frozen treat in my new ice-cream maker (HOLLA coconut milk icecream) and it turned out perfectly unsweet and mellow...
Joleen's incredible McCoy vessel filled with simple white callas.
Floral wallpaper I fancied from the wall of Anthropologie.  (Someone hand-colored-in assorted flowers.  Prettae!)
The pilllow in the middle I'm just completely obsessed with ... $1.50 at the thrift store by my home.  So much character & a bold pop of color for the center of the sofa.  Yay!

Easter eggs and floating flowers.

Chopped up frozen berries for my ice cream venture. 

Green, the color of renewal.  Perf for Easter.
I thought this was such an inspiring outfit to put in their window ... love the warmish red brown of the slacky shorts and the patterned blouse with some neck bling.  It would be a great outfit to hunt for chocolate eggs in ;)
Nibbles at the Hiltner home
Seafood deliciousness a la chez Joleen...
Tulip sweetness.  I'm not usually a fan of multi hued arrangements, but I like the vibe of this one.  And again, what an amazing pitcher to hold blooms!?

1 comment:


Ash after Italian food.

Blog Archive