Sunday, November 13, 2011

mellow weekend

salted caramel on a rainy Saturday night.


i think i slept about thirty hours this weekend.

a radiant David


expensive hair bands.   


D tried to get a "belly" shot on our breakfast date.  I was too lazy to stand up for it, so it's a half way taken shot, but some what shows it .... I really feel a difference now.  It's a baby belly, for sure.


In focus.  oops, had no idea shirt was see through.  thanks mister husband for never telling me this, all the three year or so years I've owned it.


important research on my new fav subject:  children's books.  btw, this book is to die for.


completely wonderful for a little one...  i wish i had written the adult fiction version.

1 comment:

  1. Love getting peeks into your day. Also love children's books, I'll have to check those out.

    ReplyDelete


Ash after Italian food.

Blog Archive